Are you interested in organising a course, talk or workshop on Expressive Writing? If so, keep reading.
What we provide:
- Expressive Writing/Therapeutic Writing classes, workshops and public speaking.
- In London and across the UK
Who are they for:
- Organisations and their staff members
- Counsellors, therapists and mental health professionals
- Particular client groups
- Support organisations
- Community Centres
What do they involve?
- Classes run for 60-90 minutes. Workshops run from a half day to two days. Public speaking events are as requested.
- A bespoke programme/presentation will be developed in collaboration with you, meeting the needs of your group.
- All sesisons involve a combination of information on the therapeutic benefits of writing, and undertaking writing exercises.
- All sessions are carried out by an experienced and highly qualified therapist that specialise in therapeutic writing.
If you are interested in booking sessions for your organisation, or a public speaking event, please contact Caroline Macrory by clicking here.
The following is from one of our workshop participants:
"Facing a lot of life challenges and the pressure and stresses they throw on me, I discovered that when it comes to the time that I can not share my concerns with anyone. Through pouring out my worries on paper by writing, it helps me to empty out the toxicity within my heart.
I call this a 'Self Counselling Method'...the moment I write those things on paper, I felt relieved as I will no longer be carrying an unbearable burden within me.
It is indeed a helpful and "set-free" method that the world needs to be aware of" - Anonymous participant, New Voices Wagon Project workshop on therapeutic writing